What You Will Need
Creating the Labels
When you purchase the full sheet vinyl labels you have access to our online design software. There will be a registration code on the front of the package of labels. I will be using this program for the majority of these Neato Ideas, so if you are sitting there and realizing that you do not have the program, well then, what are you waiting for!? 🙂 On the design page please go to the beer/wine, craft button in the lower left corner and click. With all the templates in front of you, I would love it if you would select the one that says Neato raffle tickets. Now I know some of you may be thinking that I have lost my mind and why would we need a raffle ticket template? I have not lost it yet!
The Cookie Recipe
Feel free to use your famous family recipe instead.
The following recipe is not my own, but I have tried them and they do come out incredibly delicious.
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) Hershey Bars ( grated)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts ( your choice)
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.
Credit goes to www.food.com
All the parts are now ready to be assembled!
First cut out your labels. I used an x-acto knife and a metal T-square ruler but scissors or a paper cutter will work just fine.
Now we need to wrap the cookies in plastic wrap. You can wrap one at a time if your cookies are bigger. Mine came out kind of small so I wrapped two cookies together. Slide the cookies in the paper window sleeve.
Seal with your label and make sure you see about 1/2 to 3/4 of the label in the front and partially over the window. There should be enough label left to bring to the back and seal the sleeve.
That is it! A personalized way of sending your guest away with something not only memorable but yummy.